Terms and Conditions
“Office Choice $5,000 Christmas Party Giveaway”
- Information on How to Enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- The promotion period begins on 9:00am 7th October 2019 AEDST and ends at 11.59pm AEDST 30th November, 2019.
- Entry is open to Australian residence 18 years of age and over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To enter, Customers must make a purchase of AUD$250 or more during the promotional period, at an Office Choice store or online. Then enter via www.officechoice.com.au and complete the entry form online including entrant’s details, the invoice/receipt number and workplace information. One entry per invoice. There is 1 prize draw to win $5,000 cash/cheque that can be put towards a workplace Christmas Party.
- Multiple entries are permitted subject to: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the amount spent in excess of $250 in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Eligible Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an Eligible Entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The draw will take place at Office Choice Ltd, Level 2, 99 Coventry Street, South Melbourne, 3205 on Tuesday 3th December, 2019 at 10.00 am. Winner will be advised via phone and email. Winner’s name will be published on the Office Choice website by the 5th December, 2019.
- In the event of the prize not being claimed after three months of the draw, a draw for the prize if unclaimed will take place on 19th March, 2019. Time and place as the first draw. The winner will be notified via email and in writing. Winner’s name will be published on the Office Choice website by the 23rd March, 2019.
- Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winner. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. Entrant’s personal details will not be shared with a third party. Entrants may contact the Promoter by post at the address stated in condition 10 to request access to, or correction of, any of their personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is Office Choice Limited, ABN 14 077 437 097, of Level 2, 99 Coventry Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205.
Authorised under NSW permit no: _________
ACT permit TP 19/04297
All products in this communication were available at the time of sale. Stores that only range limited stock may have a different but comparable product available. Failure of supplier delivery or other unforeseen circumstances could result in some items not being available. Display accessories are not included in any price. All products and prices in this communication were correct at time of eDM dispatch. We reserve the right to correct errors and to change product specifications. Delivery charges and minimum pack quantities may apply. Terms and conditions apply to all promotions, bonuses and special offers.
Items in this publication were correct at time of printing. Stores that range limited stock may have a different but comparable product available. Failure of supplier delivery or unforeseen circumstances could result in items being unavailable. Display accessories are not included in price. "Bonus" items advertised are provided at time of purchase unless stipulated. We reserve the right to correct errors, misprints and to change product specifications. Delivery charges and minimum pack quantities may apply to some products — direct enquiries to your Office Choice store. Terms and conditions apply to all promotions, bonuses and special offers. Full details are available at www.officechoice.com.au/terms-conditions.
VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro BVBA. Used with permission.